Mario Flash Party Mario Flash Party

I think I broke your game

Very nice... but for some reason nothing's happening in the jump game. first attempt worked, but i tried again and there isn't any shells or anything. just emptiness...

anunfittingname responds:

Yeah I wrote in the "Authors comments" that you cant replay that game at the moment because I am having problems with it.

Army of One Thousand Army of One Thousand

Excellent composing. It definitely gives an epic movie trailer feel. It's great that you're trying more synths; I think you could even get away with using even more. Keep up the awesome work!

CloakedSoup responds:

Thanks! I definitely want to try to implement more electronic/synthetic sounds into some of my stuff. I've been enjoying the stuff you've been putting together for that album too! 8D

The Jester Affair The Jester Affair

Beautiful and indeed catchy. It's good that you tried something unusual; it worked out very well in the end.
I enjoyed this piece very much; it caught me right from the start. Rich atmosphere and awesome composing.
Keep up the good work, and keep trying new things. :)

BlueOceans responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! Pretty soon I plan to try a weirder time signature, maybe 5/4; that will be an fun challenge :)

More than Coincidence More than Coincidence

It isn't often that I come across such a dynamic and emotional piece. I'm amazed that you made this in such a short amount of time. It's so beautiful and very inspiring. Keep up the amazing work. :)

Columbers responds:

Working quickly is one of my biggest strengths and weaknesses; it’s easy to overlook details if I only spend 2-3 hours making something, but this turned out good. Thanks for the review!

Black Sheep Black Sheep

Love the hair and the skin tones. And again with the awesome lighting! The angle you chose is interesting too as it isn't normally a view people are used to seeing.

NilesCD responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you liked looking over it. I really wanted to do something cool with this character but never had the guts to do it (the bright purple hair can be hard to pull off). So I wanted to do something that popped - I like to choose those angles! Thank you for your comment!

Scattered Protection Scattered Protection

Awesome Colour! I really like your choice of lighting.

NilesCD responds:

Thank you, my friend! I've really started to tackle lighting more and experimenting in difficulty - So I'm glad it shows!

Niles' Kingdom Heart Fart! Niles' Kingdom Heart Fart!

Terrific work as always. Lovely use of colour, excellent composition, and great placement of characters. The angle you chose is interesting; almost over-the-shoulder. Good use of background characters to show depth. I will admit, I have never played the game, but I know enough about it to know this piece is well done.

NilesCD responds:

Thank you, my friend! I did try to do a sort of 'sneaky look' around the bad guys shoulder, like you are witnessing the end! I'm glad you like, (but shame on you for never playing the game-play it-like right now) ;)