View Profile AceMantra

146 Audio Reviews

Very moving piece. You certainly know how to capture a visual idea and turn it into a musical journey. This is a perfect example that art isn't just there to look or sound pretty. It holds a much deeper meaning, and a reason for why it was conceived. Thank you for reminding me of that.
"Know the rules of art, but do not always follow them. Break them when you have a reason to."

Phonometrologist responds:

Hey Ace! I'm glad you appreciate it. I'm reminded of John Cage, "Consider everything an experiment." Personally, it's the process in discovering that reveals insight to the beauty of music.
In this case, it was in tinkering around a couple of notes and utilizing a rule that I contrived onto myself that freed up the creative process. From that, I was directed by the music to create in a specific manner similarly to how nature is led to creating us. The mystery of why is still left to interpretation.

This gave me so many feels! You've come a long way with your sound. The piece is so complex, yet satisfying to listen to. I think the percussion is what really got me; soooo goooood.

Keep up the good fight, friend. Stay safe. :)

Zoonotist responds:

How are you doing? :)

Thank you for your review! Stay safe and stay strong!

Nice song! I really love the lyrics and the smooth, mellow vibe you got going on. I have no critiques; I just wanted to say this track is great.

TeraVex responds:

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

1 Art Review

I very much enjoy the colours and lighting of this piece. Excellent work.

I can never be good enough. The day I think I'm the best is the day I stop improving.

Aaron @AceMantra