Army of One Thousand Army of One Thousand

Excellent composing. It definitely gives an epic movie trailer feel. It's great that you're trying more synths; I think you could even get away with using even more. Keep up the awesome work!

CloakedSoup responds:

Thanks! I definitely want to try to implement more electronic/synthetic sounds into some of my stuff. I've been enjoying the stuff you've been putting together for that album too! 8D

The Jester Affair The Jester Affair

Beautiful and indeed catchy. It's good that you tried something unusual; it worked out very well in the end.
I enjoyed this piece very much; it caught me right from the start. Rich atmosphere and awesome composing.
Keep up the good work, and keep trying new things. :)

BlueOceans responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! Pretty soon I plan to try a weirder time signature, maybe 5/4; that will be an fun challenge :)

More than Coincidence More than Coincidence

It isn't often that I come across such a dynamic and emotional piece. I'm amazed that you made this in such a short amount of time. It's so beautiful and very inspiring. Keep up the amazing work. :)

Columbers responds:

Working quickly is one of my biggest strengths and weaknesses; it’s easy to overlook details if I only spend 2-3 hours making something, but this turned out good. Thanks for the review!

One Day One Day

Bah, assignments are meant to be done last minute anyways. This is beautiful!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Hahha, they ure are xD
Thanks for the support :DDD!!!

Flow Flow

I don't know what you're apologizing for. This is track is actually quite good! Of course it's going to take longer to if it's something outside of what you normally do. That's just how learning works. Don't beat yourself up over it.

I like what you have here, so keep practicing. Shoot me a PM if you ever want a critique.

I0TA responds:

Thank you for your words! :) I'll definitely shoot you some PM for future projects. Btw, I still haven't forgotten the proposed collab project we supposed to do. Sorry about the delay, man. :D

A Mirage of Heaven A Mirage of Heaven

I have no critique. I just wanted to say good job. It's hard to compose with a lot of other things happening at once. It is especially hard during school, but you managed to make something beautiful. Great work. :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks, man! You're very right; just today I wrote a 5-page assignment + an exam. Even so, I tried to find a little bit of time here and there for music, as it's my passion ^___^

A Date by the Fountain A Date by the Fountain

Beautiful and well made as always. It really does release a calm feeling.

Bosa responds:

Very good to hear! Thank you!

I have writer's block I have writer's block

I have an idea but it's difficult to describe.
this has great potential to move to a big drop around the 1:00 marker. Unless you're going for something more chill, I think it would be awesome if you threw in a saw and some bass to bring it to a bit of a chorus.

Hopefully it helps.

1f1n1ty responds:

if you could link to a song you've heard that does a similar motion that might illustrate it really well

Love Never Ending Love Never Ending

I love this piece! It definitely sparks hope and inspiration in me. You were certainly successful in conveying emotion in the music, and that in my opinion is the best part of being a musician.
5/5 gold star 100% forever! :)

Bosa responds:

:):):)

Thank you so much! I was a bit nervous about this piece, but I am very happy to see that it came out well. I appreciate everything you do here in our community on Newgrounds, and I look forward to seeing your music take off and soar! You have great talent already and you will overcome the obstacles!

Battle In The Halls Battle In The Halls

This is crazy awesome! Good job!

Ceevro responds:

Thank you kindly! I hope I can keep up this level of recording after I get my shoulder surgery...should make the competition a bit more interesting, methinks!